CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bye girls

Thanks Opal Q for setting up this blog. I think it helped me at some point, but now, I'm moving towards another stage. I will start working in August and my 4 kids will go to school from 8.30am till 4.30pm as of September. An au pair will pick them up from school and take care of them before Monsieur and I come back from work.
I found a French website about familles nombreuses (meaning 3 kids and more) called http://la-marmaille.fr/ and I'm using the forum to get tips from other mums about daily concerns in running a big family.
You can see recent pictures and videos of our family on my blog http://hmlesaffre.free.fr (click on NOUVEAU BLOG link) including a link to the video I did this morning of the Coton footpath bike ride between Madingley observatory to Coton School. Bye bye and talk to you maybe on my blog!

1 comments:

LAR Girl said...

we will miss you! good luck with your new job! I miss the coton-footpath.