CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Comme une lettre à la poste!

"Like a letter through the post". That's how I would comment on the school start this year. We used to struggle with Satsuki and Mae (that's how I will call my number 1 and 2, following "My neighbor Totoro" animation that we LOVE and all the Miyasaki movies in general that I strongly recommend to you). And since this year, Bouclette is going to school as well. She is 3 year old and was really impatient to go to school. We were a little afraid that she would be disappointed but no, not at all! She pulls her sisters behind her, being so enthousiastic in the morning, the 2 elder ones just follow and we don't need to rush anymore to catch the school bus. How wonderful... I am not the one who drags everyone now, a little girl full of energy and full of life is doing that for me, for us. Bouclette is exceptional!! She shines. There is no other word.

2 comments:

Nancy Ross said...

Congrats! And I love Miyazaki too! Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite.

LAR Girl said...

We just watched My Neighbor Totoro the other day. I love Howl's Moving Castle as well. I think sometimes the younger ones have a more positive attitude about school. Willow is now in France and would like to get in touch with you before you go to England. Email me and I will give you her email address if she has not contacted you already.