CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Best Brush Ever!


Please excuse the grodie looking picture, but it was the biggest I could find online. This brush has changed my relationship with Sassafrass forever. It used to be that from a very young age she would cry or scream or make a huge fuss when I would do her hair. I had to bribe her with candy and/or cartoons to make her hair look nice. She is 7 now and was still crying when I would brush her hair. I have really curly tangled hair myself and a tender head and so I would brush her hair really gently while holding it so it wouldn't hurt so much, but still the crying and carrying on and accusations that I was hurting her on purpose. Since I got this brush, she has asked me to brush her hair because it feels nice. There is no more screaming or crying. And I can use it myself on my tangled curls and it brushes through without me crying as well. So if you have daughters (or sons) with long hair and hairdo time is an ordeal, I highly recommend this brush. It has changed my life (at least regarding hair).

2 comments:

Nancy Ross said...

I wish that I had one of these as a kid. I've always had thick, tangly hair and a painless hairbrush would have helped!

Molly said...

wahoo for you!