CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

That's Love- Revisited

So I don't have any really good stories like sucking peppered snot from my kid's nose, but I think this qualifies. My 4 year old, Sally, has been begging to fill the kiddy pool and today we finally agreed. We got it out, cleaned it, and filled it with the garden hose. The water was too cold for her, though, and she was so desperate to swim. So I filled about 40 pots of hot water from the kitchen and carried them out to the pool to help warm it up a little. The funny thing is, I remember doing this very thing 3 years ago when we lived in a house where we didn't have a garden hose or anywhere to hook one up. I filled her little pool by hand using buckets and pots from the kitchen- it took most of the day. I think that's definately LOVE!

1 comments:

LAR Girl said...

THAT IS LOVE! I remember doing that in Cambridge for Jedi, Sassafrass and HotDog, except I used a bucket. I remember thinking, "I hope they appreciate this!" They did. I'm sure your daughter does too.