CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

30 Minute Recipes




I have a book for every mom who has ever heard the question "What's for dinner?" I don't know if you all love the good folks at the magazine Cook's Illustrated as much as I do but, they are wonderful! The editors of the mag also do a public TV cooking show called America's Test Kitchen and they have a series of cookbooks that are nearly infallible. So, for all of you busy moms (that's everyone, right?) there is a cookbook to help you out of your dinner rut. It's called The Best 30-Minute Recipe. There are lots of soups, my fav is the Asian Chicken Noodle, pastas, egg-y dishes, simple sautees, and stir-fries (yummy chicken and beef teriyakis). There is nothing too fancy. Just good, quick, simple meals. I'll try to remember to post a pic and recipe next time I try something new from the book. Now, I'm off to plan and shop for the week...

1 comments:

Molly said...

thanks :) I'll go get that one! I like to hear about good recipe books rather than just choosing one from a shelf- I guess it makes me feel better to know that someone has tried it and it worked out.