CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Magical Music


I am having a magic theme birthday party for PetShopgirl who shall from this day forth be known as Sassafrass because she has become so SASSY to me lately. I have everything else planned pretty much, but would like some music that is related to magic or magical creatures for background music and for pass the parcel and freeze dance. Here is my list so far:


Magic Dance-David Bowie
The Witch is in the House-Ms. Piggy
Do You Believe in Magic?- The Loving Spoonful
Thumbalina-Harry Nilsson
Three is a Magic Number-Bob Dorough

I like Witchy Woman by the Eagles, Genie in a Bottle by Cristina Aguilera and also Magic Man by Heart, but felt they weren't dancy enough or age appropriate. 

Thanks for your help!

0 comments: