CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

All About Molly

Hello fellow housewives, I'm Molly. I live in Western Europe with my handsome hubby, Guy Noir, and our 2 adorable kids; Sally and Harry. So here's a little about me:
WHAT I LOVE:
My one true love (besides Guy Noir) is TRAVEL. I love to go anywhere, anytime. I love to see new things and try new things.
I love taking pictures, and at one time, I was pretty good at it... but I've gotten a bit rusty since my college days.
I love to scrapbook... manually or online. I really like to do it with other people and share ideas.
I really enjoy reading (if I ever have the time to do it!)
I love red & orange.
I really like skinny-dipping... there's nothing like it.
I LOVE to cook.... and I especially like trying new recipes. I watch Emeril Live a lot! I am particularly talented with desserts... most specifically CHEESECAKES, which I really love.
I really enjoy spending time with friends & family- especially outdoor stuff like a summer BBQ.
I am very religious and currently work with the children in our congregation.
I love when Guy Noir goes out of his way to be romantic. One time, he was working away for a month and every day he wrote something he loved about me and drew a picture to go with it. At the end, made his thoughts into a little book and covered it with a pair of his pants that he cut up. I believe I cried.

WHAT I DISLIKE:
I really don't like dogs. Especially in MY HOUSE.
I hate cloves, something about them (taste & smell) just makes me cringe.
I hate hypocritical people, especially the superficial & materialistic ones.
I hate driving... lucky for me, Guy Noir loves it!
I'm not terribly fond of cleaning, but I love the feeling of a clean house.
I'm NOT a gardener... I have a black thumb.
I hate wearing close-toed shoes. I love flip-flops and the like.
I hate when Guy Noir is working away.... which happens a lot.

Last, but not least, if I could be any piece of furniture I think I would like to be a Four-Poster Bed. The kind with the really tall, thick posts... with beautiful things carved into the wood.

1 comments:

Ms. Jones said...

Love the romantic notion by your hubby. So Sweet!!