CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Can everyone please do an intro?

I would love it if people (using pseudonyms) would do a little introduction of themselves by POSTING, not comments to this post. 


I am Opal*Q. I love knitting, scrapbooking, reading, cooking and am trying to learn to love sewing. My husband Beau Brummel and I like to cook together and travel. I have three kids: Jedi, PetShopgirl, and HotDog. We have no pets (thank goodness!). We live in the Eastern United States. 

Things I love:
Lush (bath and body store)
Lindt Lindor milk chocolate truffles
a good clean read
knitting until the wee hours of the morning while watching a Jane Austen movie
gabbing with friends
taking pictures using natural lighting
LOST, the Office, Men in Trees, Project Runway, Ace of Cakes
decorating cakes
bargain hunting for clothes

Things I hate:
cleaning
cold weather
Snow Days
back pain
kids sleeping in my bed

That's me in a large nutshell. Let's hear from you gals, ok?

2 comments:

Ms. Jones said...

How did we end up in such a cold state and we both dislike the cold and snow days?

LAR Girl said...

I don't know. I guess it is just that whole following our husbands around the world (for me) thing.