CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Two Things

I've just loved the names people are coming up with for their husbands and kids. I thought it would be fun to find out how these names were derived. I call my hubby Don Carlos because I think every woman wants a little Latin in their lover. As my husband is all American this is the best we can do.

I call my oldest girl Einstein. This has nothing to do with her level intelligence, although I think she's pretty smart, and everything to do with the way her hair looks when she gets off the bus each day. No matter how I send her to school, in a pony-tail, piggy-tails, braids, french braids, she always gets off the bus looking like she's been in a wind storm.

My second I call Dancerella. Although she has yet to take any kind of dance lessons she has a dancer's heart.
My first son I call Sparrow. He loves the character Jack Sparrow. He is only two and has never seen any of the movies but did receive the outfit for his birthday last year. He loves to wear it when his sisters dress up in play clothes and loves to get into character.
And my last son I call Tank which has everything to do with his size. He went for his twelve month check-up this week and weighed in at 30 pounds. That's 7- 10 pounds heavier than the other sibs at this age.
My second reason for writing is to find out if you were given charge of People Magazine's sexiest man alive list, who would you include.

Well here's my list: 1). Lenny Kravitz

2.) Patrick Dempsey
3.)Matthew Fox
4.) Bono
5.)Oded Fehr (the guy from the Mummy series and not the charcter he played in Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo)
6.)Johnny Depp
7.) David Beckham
8.) Matt Lauer 9.) Shemar Moore
10.) and although I almost hate to admit it Brad Pitt

So there's my list. I think it's pretty diverse. I'm sure there's others but for now my top ten stands as stated. How about you?
Okay I have to add one:

11.) Adam Sandler- I love a funny guy.




0 comments: