CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Orange Tic Tac Review

Well, Revenge of the Orange Tic Tacs is over. We had relations every day except for Wednesday because one of us had a sports-related injury. A few times we did it during the day instead of the same time every night. We had a lot of variety in positions as well.


Here are the pros and cons as told by Frijoles:

Pros: Cons:
1. Sex is fun 1. it was hard to always be up for it because of timing or fatigue
2. Felt like it was a bonding experience
3. Because we did it so often, there weren't
any uncomfortable or awkward moments
it seemed natural and we both enjoyed 
ourselves
4. He didn't have to pester me about it so the 
atmosphere was more relaxed and nice

Summary:
It was wonderful and we both hope it is a turning point in our sex life.

Here are my pros and cons:

Pros: Cons:
1. Frijoles was nice to me all week (less tension) 1. I was really tired by the end of the week
2. He didn't pester me at all about sex because 2. Sometimes it was hard for me to get going
he knew every day he would get it
3. We felt closer as a couple 3. body aches
4. Had an orgasm every time
5. Got good use out of lingere collection
6. Frijoles was way more helpful around the house

Summary: I don't think I will be doing this every week, but I think I will try to maintain 1-3 times a week. I did enjoy myself and it seemed easier the more I did it. It was hard to fit it in every day, but I didn't work out all week because I felt like I was getting enough of a workout.  Once we forgot to lock the door and one of our kids came into the room. I managed to whip a sheet over Frijoles and myself about a second before they came in. Another time this week one of our kids jiggled the locked doorknob and said, "What's that noise going on in there?" Frijoles told him we were exercising (true). I followed through with this bet not just because I lost, but I actually wanted to see if I could do it. I am actually really proud of myself because I turned what was a weakness into a strength. Yay me!

2 comments:

Nancy Ross said...

While sex doesn't smooth over all the rough spots in marriage, frequent sex can certainly help.

LAR Girl said...

Thanks for sharing! I feel like I learned a lot from your experience.