CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Home swap




I have looked today on trocmaison.com (homeexchange.com) dreaming of holidays, but definitely, I could never go to somebody else's house with my 4 kids so young without being overstressed that they will damage something. Hey, Opal, would you like to homeswap with us someday? I am sure it could work. If anybody (not too cautious about his stuff) wants to exchange house with me (in the suburb of Paris France), we have 4 girls age 18 months, almost 3, almost 5 and 6, we could arrange something one day.
Also, we laughed one day about the idea of creating a website called kidexchange.com. Don't think it would work.

2 comments:

LAR Girl said...

YES! We would love to do that someday. It would have to be during the summer because of Beau Brummel's work. How long do you think you would want to swap for? We are in Pennsylvania so we are 3 hours drive to New York City, 3 hours drive to Washington D.C. and 6 hours drive to Boston. Are you still living with your parents? Our place is definitely big enough for your family and we have a really big beautiful yard that is fenced in and has a few swings, hammock and tree house. I think it would be a lot of fun to do an exchange.

Molly said...

I would totally love to- in fact, I think I will be going to paris in May- but right now I live in England and in a place where it's not really swap-able. But this summer we will me moving to Alaska, so if you ever want to go there, we could definatley swap someday. What a great idea!