CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A good opportunity for me to stop lurking

By way of introduction, I am a housewife, presumably like most of you. I have been married to my hunky husband, we'll call him Muscles, for about 8.5 (mostly) blissful years. We have three super cute kids. The oldest is a 6 year old girl we'll call Going on 16, a son, 4 we'll call Mama's Boy, and a son 1.5., let's call him Calanator. We live in the Bay Area, have a dog, aka Perfect Pooch (PP), house, minivan and a pretty average life.

My interests include:

  • Cooking for non-picky eaters
  • Reading almost anything
  • Listening to Conservative Talk Radio
  • Watching Reality TV and Foreign Films
  • Having "Me" time

Wow, that's a sad list. Sadder still, it took me about ten minutes to remember the things that I (used to) like to do. I'm going to get a life in about 18 years, I hope. In the mean time, it's a good thing my kids are so darn cute.

3 comments:

LAR Girl said...

I'm so glad you're here! I love the names you came up with for your kids and dog. Where does your screen name come from? What are you reading/cooking lately?

Ms. Jones said...

I can relate! Glad your own board!

LAR Girl said...

What foreign films do you like and what do you do during me time?