CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Ms. Jones in a Nutshell

Let's see, I go by Ms.Jones for the purposes of this blog. My hubby, Don Carlos and I have four kids, Einstein, Dancerella, Sparrow, and Tank.

Things I Love:

Sprapbooking
Readings
Statistics
Cooking
Target
Lost, Monk, Criminal Minds, Backyardagins
Kick Boxing
Anything Outdoors
Warm but not too hot weather
My Mother-in-law

Things I don't like:

Potting Training
Cleaning my house only to have it messed up by my kids 10 mins. later
My Husband's work Schedule
Really Cold Winters
My Mother-in-law

So that's me. Or a bit of me at least.

Ms. Jones

3 comments:

LAR Girl said...

I feel the same way about my mother-in-law!

LAR Girl said...

I too love kickboxing and also spinning.

Molly said...

I like the mother-in-law part.