CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

D@#$ Orange Tic Tacs!

I am new here, but the admin did say you could post about sex (in a tasteful and helpful way).I love that this is anonymous! So my hubby, Frijoles, and I sometimes make bets if we can't agree on something that is a fact. 


Example: once he thought that the word vaccuum had two ccs when it is actually spelled vacuum. I told him how I thought it was spelled and he disagreed. I said if he lost he would have to eat a spoonful of pickle relish which he hates and if I lost I would have to do whatever he said (let him tickle me, which I hate). Anyway, he lost and had to eat the pickles. That was when we were engaged. We have been married awhile now and the stakes have definitely been raised.

Last night we were playing Yahtzee and I was talking about the movie Juno (which I loved). I said that every time I see cherry passion tic tacs (red and yellow), I think of Paulie Bleeker from the movie Juno. Frijoles said that that the tic tacs were orange. I felt really sure that they were red and yellow. He said, "Let's make it interesting. If I am right you get to have sex with me every day this week." I said, "Fine (because I was really confident that they were the cherry passion ones), then if I am right, you have to do the dishes all week long." We shook on it and raced to the computer to see who was right. 

I WAS WRONG! Frijoles could see that I was upset (I was laughing about it, but in a saddish way). (When it comes to sex, I am a once-a-week kinda gal, so I don't do it as often as Frijoles would like.) Frijoles considered letting me out of the bet, but then said that he thought to himself, "Well I KNOW she would make me do the dishes every day if she had won the bet." I guess I will be honoring the arrangements of the bet.

I am not upset about it anymore. Mostly I think it is funny and a face on me (does anyone remember saying that on the playground?). Maybe that 'all is right in the world' feeling you have after sex will last all week instead of just until the next day like usual. This will probably be a good thing for our relationship. I think I will be less reckless when I make bets in the future, although they do make things more fun and exciting around here and he did do the dishes last night, as foreplay;).

4 comments:

Molly said...

when we want to make things interesting, we play strip chess. I always lose, though, I stink at chess. I like the bet idea, though, sounds like a good time.

Nancy Ross said...

Though you might be tired at the end of the week, daily sex can be very refreshing. I love the idea of strip chess!

Ms. Jones said...

I saw this gal on Oprah who didn't care for having sex but once a month or so with her hubby. Well she told herself that for one month she would have sex with her husband every night. Now its been quite a few years and they haven't missed one night having sex. You may have any interesting future after this week.

LAR Girl said...

Maybe we should all try it and report back here. Just Kidding! I really don't know when we could fit that amount in around here with all the activities, chores, work, kid stuff we are up to our armpits in. It sounds like a challenge, but could be a fun one. I think that is hilarious. Keep us posted on how it turns out.