CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby's First Decision!

Hello World,

This is my first post. My baby girl, Headbanger, is almost 11 months old and last night she made her first decision! Its not a standard benchmark, but I was surprised and pleased by her decisiveness (I'm not a very decisive person). As my husband, Flashlight, was changing her diaper before bedtime, I offered her two sets of pajamas, a red set and a navy set. I'd been reading "What to Expect: The First Year" earlier that day and had decided that I should at least find out if Headbanger had opinions and preferences beyond food. She does! She immediately reached for the red pajamas and I was so proud!

When did you first find out about your child's preferences?

2 comments:

LAR Girl said...

That is so cool! I love recounting my children's milestones. HotDog decided he didn't like cereal at a really young age, but loved tomatoes. He ate tomatoes like they were candy around Headbanger's age. PetShopgirl decided she would rather draw pictures of the Incredible Hulk when she was two instead of rainbows, unicorns and flower (she draws all those things now). Jedi decided he really liked girls at four.

Nancy Ross said...

That's so like PetShopGirl to draw the Incredible Hulk! Very entertaining!